Saturday 24 March 2012

Aishwarya speaks about her mother Vrinda Rai



Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been honored with ‘The Iconic Woman of Worth’ award at an event and at the very event the former Miss World acknowledged her mother with a special award of `She`s Worth It` at the L`Oreal Paris Femina Awards 2012 recently.
 Aishwarya who is busy bringing up her four months old daughter who is recently named Aaradhya Bachchan derived from a Sanskrit word which means worship looked gorgeous in an Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla outfit.
 While receiving the award, she spoke in honor of her mother Brinda Rai, "She is the nucleus of my existence; who has gently moulded me, shaped me, picked me up when I`ve been down, has faith in me and taught me to be the very best version of me that I can be," Aishwarya said in a statement.
 Ash said that her mom Vrinda is responsible for whatever she is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment